The Williamsburg County Personnel Department provides personnel-related services to all departments. These services include:
- Administering workers’ compensation (Payroll Clerk) and safety programs (Risk Managers)
- Administration of employee benefits
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection process
- Disciplinary matters
- Filing state and federal reports
- Maintaining personnel data, and records
The Personnel Department supports Williamsburg County’s missions, goals, and objectives in our day-to-day operations. We are committed to recruit, develop, reward, and retain our workforce.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Williamsburg County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of non-job-related medical condition or handicap. Williamsburg County Government prohibits discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
View Job Opportunities with Williamsburg County Government. All vacant positions with Williamsburg County Government are also listed through the Employment Security Commission of South Carolina:
590 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Kingstree, SC 29556